For businesses with a multi-country presence, coordinating and complying with local laws is increasingly becoming a demanding challenge. Keeping abreast of the evolving local tax environment entails higher investment for businesses, both on time and costs. Transfer Pricing (TP) is one such critical aspect for businesses having international presence. Organisations need to bear in mind the TP issues that arise from intragroup transactions irrespective of the size of the transaction and need to implement a robust, effective, and dependable TP approach.
The TP practice at BDO India consists of experts who specialise in offering a broad range of services, including assisting in planning, streamlining, managing, and solving complex issues, to mitigate TP risk and aligning the same with the client’s global business strategy and objectives.
The TP team have capabilities and experience in delivering comprehensive solutions in areas of TP documentation, compliance & certification, advisory services, dispute resolution mechanisms, due diligence, litigation support, drafting and review of inter-company agreements, value chain review, global benchmarking assistance etc.
BDO India relies on the following core strengths for delivering unique solutions to help businesses overcome their challenges seamlessly:
- A close-knit community of partners, with each engagement being led by experts comprising of dedicated and qualified TP professionals.
- Possessing in-depth industry knowledge gained by executing complex TP engagements for clients operating in diverse sectors of the market
- Applying a holistic multidisciplinary approach to provide consistent, efficient, and robust solutions that address every requirement of multinational companies (MNC’s)
- Adopting state-of-the-art technology platform and advanced database/tools, paving the way for a digitally driven transfer pricing function
- Quality of services rendered in accordance with international best practices and standards
- Our TP team in India is backed by our global network in 167 countries, ensuring a seamless execution and delivery of international engagements