Representation and Litigation Support
Facing a serious dispute, investigation or litigation can be challenging times for any organisation. These are times when it’s important to have credible advisers you can trust. We help helps organisations address a wide range of lawsuits, investigations, and regulatory issues at all levels during the appeal process. Be it a transfer pricing, indirect tax or income tax issue, our team provides comprehensive representation and litigation support services in actual or potential legal proceedings before a court, regulatory body, and government authority. We assist individuals and organisations to respond to challenges by leveraging our financial skills, business expertise and knowledge of the legal process when conducting each assignment.
Drawing on experience from diverse disciplines and backgrounds, our professionals combine the highest standards of technical skill and knowledge to gather, analyse and evaluate evidence. Backed by one of the largest international accounting and consulting networks, our accessible, partner-led teams are uniquely poised to help clients navigate disputes efficiently – wherever they may be.
- Developing Tax Litigation Approach
- Assistance in Filing Tax Appeals
- Appearing Before Revenue / Appellate Authorities
- Assisting Tax Counsels for Representation at Various Levels
- Creating Litigation Team with Engagement of External Counsels
- Advance Rulings & Competent Authority Proceedings